Saturday, March 27, 2010

More From Mike Malloy

Mmm. Yummy. It's been some time since I've been able to use an alliterative headline like this one. So much fun!

Pounding the drum on the subject of liberal douchebaggery, we once again turn to the pages of Brian Maloney's Radio Equalizer to see just how bad it can get:



I'm not one to normally attribute the worst possible motives to my opponent, so I'm going to assume for the time being that Mike Malloy is simply a moron beyond my ability to describe.

I have never called for armed insurrection, nor am I about to start. In any event, what I say in these pages probably won't make all that much difference. I am standing against principles that I disagree with, and those that really know me (Mike Malloy not being among that number) will know that I am just as quick to warn my colleagues away from excessive Republican cheerleading as well.

I am motivated first and foremost by love for humankind and the ideals that our country was founded on 234 year ago. I am not the one calling for the death of my enemies, outside of perhaps the slow and painful metaphorical deaths of a few political careers, but even that will be so much more fun to watch when we can hear the liberals whine about how they were misunderstood.

Remember in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment