Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yeoman's Work, Freepers.

On principle, I'm rather hesitant to link to it...

But some massive tool by the name of Jason Levin has been inciting leftists to crash tea party events and make them look bad with all manners of violence and other malfeasance.

Fortunately, the men and women of FreeRepublic.com are on the prowl, and they have exposed the truth of just who this guy is.

I don't normally like to make rash assumptions, but it's getting harder and harder for me to believe that tea parties are capable of violence. Everywhere I look, the only worms and insects I see crawling out from under the rocks are leftist.

For more details about Jason Levin and the company he keeps, check out FreeRepublic.com and show the Freepers your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment