Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What's the Angle, Angle?

I've been fielding a lot of questions about my thoughts on Sharron Angle, and the fairly large amount of friendly fire directed her way.  I don't live in Nevada, so I'm limited in my exposure to Nevada party politics, but I'll do my best to express myself on this rather touchy matter.

I have seen a lot of accusations leveled at Angel from the usual suspects.  The Huffington Post, U.S. News, and The Washington Post are the usual suspects when it comes to criticism of Republicans, but I note the large numbers of conservatives that seem to nod their head in agreement.

Is there a single bit of friendly fire that's involved the quality of Angle's ideas, rather than the quality of her campaign?  I haven't heard it yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment