Monday, September 6, 2010

Sanity, or Lack Thereof?

I had some thoughts today on the planned book burning by a Christian church to commemorate 9/11.  Suffice it to say, I think it's a mistake.  God knows I'm not about appeasing Muslims; anyone who has graced the pages of this blog for any length of time can probably figure that much out.

As usual, Glenn Beck encapsulates my own thoughts quite nicely over at his new website, The Blaze.

The money quote comes from the last paragraph:

The only thing this act would prove is that you CAN burn a Koran.   I didn’t know America was in doubt on that fact.
I don't know if this act by the Dove World Outreach center will be detrimental; General Petraeus sure seems to think so.  Regardless,  I don't believe any good will come of this.  And so, we return to Gryph's first rule of moral and ethical decision making:

When uncertain moral or ethical issues arise, don't act on a doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment