Friday, November 5, 2010

On Compromise

I can't really say anything about Christine O'Donnell, Nancy Pelosi, or MSNBC that hasn't been said already.  Not my place to weigh in, but as a struggling American who's doing worse now than at any time during the eight years of the George W. Bush presidency, my feelings can be summed up in two words:

Screw Compromise.

Whiny liberals just got their collective ass handed to them on election day, and now they're the ones crying to Mommy that the big bad conservatives didn't play fair?  If you crybabies want to pack up your toys and go home, then go right ahead.  Let the big boys and girls undo the damage you've done.  My Twitter feed is chock-full of all sorts of "righteous" indignation, and I'm getting a little tired of it after three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment