Thursday, July 26, 2012
Thursday, July 5, 2012
In homage to Jeff Foxworthy, you might be a rombot if...
- ...you are so scared of the thought of another four years of Obama, you think anyone who questions what President Mitt Romney might do should be treated like an Obama supporter
- ...the word "rombot" makes you cringe, but the word "palinista" makes you giggle like a schoolgirl
- ...you think Romneycare was a brilliant conservative touche, but you trust President Mitt Romney to repeal Obamacare because simply because he said he would
- ...you can somehow square the circle when shown footage of Mitt Romney calling himself progressive
- ...you cheer Romney's focus on the economy, forgetting that "It's the economy, stupid" was a James Carville talking point from 1992
More to come as the mindless rombots inspire me.